September 19, 2011

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing




I used this Martha Stewart recipe for the Pumpkin Cupcakes.

I checked the Better Homes & Gardens website for the frosting - apparently, they changed it. . .such a shame. But here is the recipe I used:

Cream Cheese Frosting
8oz cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla
6 cups powdered sugar
Mix together cream cheese, butter and vanilla.  Add powdered sugar 2 cups at a time - to avoid it blowing up in your face :)

You will have frosting left over.  I think I'm going to spread the rest on graham crackers and freeze for after school snacks.  I read that it can save for at least a month in the fridge, but that makes me a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15