October 10, 2011

LOVE me some new recipes!

With the changing (and changing back) of the weather, I've been scoping out new recipes - and *somehow*, instead of hearty fall chilis or soups or Crock Pot recipes, I keep coming across (or more likely, searched) yummy desserts or muffins. . .

I've been tagging them into my delicious account, but I'm going to share what I've been drooling over.

Ginger Spice Cookies - my MIL makes some, not sure if this is the recipe tho - I'm interested to see what the hubby thinks

Easy Morning Glory Muffins - I have made these, Madison doesn't like raisins and I didn't have walnuts - so I skipped that, and both the kids love them.  I made them and put the whole batch in the freezer, taking out and warming up in single servings for breakfast.

Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins - excited to try these, and add them to my "freezer breakfast" repertoire

Chocolate Cut-Out Cookies - these just look awesome, right?!

Caramel Corn - my grandma gave us a bagful of this last week, and I can't get it out of my mind!

Now, this is not going to mesh very well with my C25k program.  At all.  Especially since I have been on the bench with an injured foot for 2 weeks now.  My foot is feeling much better, but hubs thinks I should give it another week.  I guess we'll start over. . .boo.  Maybe it'll go better with my cheap new Nike Free's!

What are you making for fall??  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15