April 17, 2011

one.more.day

Tomorrow is my official last day full time.  And official last day of the year.  I've agreed to go back part time in January through April 15th.  But that's so far away, I can't even think about it!

Today, we drove up to Columbus to worship with the congregation there, meeting the in-laws there.  And Skyline (surprise, surprise!!) for lunch before we each headed for home.

I've got my schedule for Tuesday all ready.  Not one moment to sit!
7:15 - wake up
7:40 - take Madison to the bus
8:00 - grocery
9:00 - home to unload groceries
        - load of laundry (maybe 2 since I've been behind in the laundry area)
10:40 - library for story time
12:00 - lunch
12:45 - nap for Noah
          - fold laundry/cleaning for Mom
   (ok, this may be the sit time. . .depending on how long Noah sleeps)
3:00 - get Madison from school
3:30 - take Noah for a hair cut
4:30 - homework for Madison
        - start dinner for Mom/pack lunches for Wednesday
6:30 - Chad home. . .

Shoo. . .looks like a lot on paper!

Since I'm working tomorrow, I did most of my meal planning and grocery listing last night and this afternoon.  So that's all done.

Here's what I came up with for dinner for the week. . .
Monday:  Ground Turkey Tacos
Tuesday: Chicken with Creamy Dijon Herb Sauce with peachy green beans
Wednesday: Tasty Turkey Thai (I'll use chicken instead, since I have it)
Thursday: Lasagna with corn
Friday: Pierogies
Saturday: Family Night: Homemade Pizza and a Movie

Looking forward to a great great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15